Автор Тема: Антенна Луиса EA5DOM  (Прочитано 3950 раз)

Оффлайн rw3adb

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Антенна Луиса EA5DOM
« : 26 Сентябрь 2019, 23:58:32 »
Луис мне прислал тут письмо с описанием своей антенны.
90м вертикал.
Насколько я понял, конструкция похоже на ту, что испытавл недавно Андрей RN3AGC  - удочка с балкона и два провода параллельно вниз.
Заземление- трубы холодной воды.
Только живет он повыше, потому и эффективность антенны получлсь в разы повеселее.
Пишет, что усилитель перенес  на терасску крышы, я так понимаю чтобыне шумел вентиляторами и не мешал домашним спать и готов вещать чуть не круглосуточно. -)

Оригинал ео письма:

Привет Роман !

I have answered in the Russian group. Hope Google translator is not extremely bad on Russian
I'm using English->Russian translation, which should work better than Spanish->Russian

Hope to get the PA working in the top terrace soon. So I will be able to keep it running all night long
without fan noise at home. And then we will be able to get the good openings at sunrise in your QTH

I read that you don't understand how my antenna work. May be I can explain you, so you can translate

I live in a 26 floor building tower. The top terrace is flat (no roof with tiles) and about 80m to the ground
Then I have a 10m fiberglass pole. The pole supports a vertical wire and two sloppers to provide some capacity
about 150pF. The coils to resonate the antenna are also in the top terraza and the PA should be there. Actually
is feeded by a coax from QTH in the 16 floor

So fa so good. But the ground of the coax or PA is connected to a metal pipe which runs down the building to
the basement. This pipe is part of the fire extinguish system and is filled with presurized water and in the basement
connects with the main water distribution grid

So this is a 80m pipe which is not just ground but part of the antenna. The high voltaje runs from the coil to the 10m
fiberglass pole and sloppers. But from PA ground to the basement only RF current runs trought that pipe

The result is that the whole pipe is part of the antenna and radiates. So the effective size of the antenna is 80+10m
The performance is very very good. I have not being able to calculate the real radiation resistance, but should be high
And with 3A RF this antenna should be radiating a few watts. That's why my signal is strong

Another important thing is the radiation angle, which should be low, as the building is hight and isolated from others
and also the nearby mediterranean sea can help for a good takeoff to Reunion island, for example

73 de Luis
EA5DOM

А это результат его работы:

http://136.su/index.php/topic,18.msg24947.html#msg24947

http://136.su/index.php/topic,18.msg24937.html#msg24937

Усилитель мощностью 1300Вт

--_ _ _  _ _ _ --  --_   _   _-_  _--  _ _ _-- _- -_ _ -_ _ _

Оффлайн ea5dom

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Grabber at IM98WX
Re: Антенна Луиса EA5DOM
« Ответ #1 : 28 Сентябрь 2019, 21:51:13 »
Грасиас Роман

Только одно исправление
Мощность меньше 400 Вт, нет 1300 Вт

73 де Луис
EA5DOM

Оффлайн rw3adb

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : 28 Сентябрь 2019, 23:30:02 »
Грасиас Роман

Только одно исправление
Мощность меньше 400 Вт, нет 1300 Вт

73 де Луис
EA5DOM

Не успел поправить еще, амиго Луис!
Grasias amigo Operatore!
--_ _ _  _ _ _ --  --_   _   _-_  _--  _ _ _-- _- -_ _ -_ _ _

Оффлайн R7NT

• Ветеран
  • Александр KN97LF
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3 : 22 Январь 2020, 10:28:27 »
skip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rftfv89tuoz1b3/Extended%20Topload%20wire.JPG?dl=0
Это изображение Google двух башен в моем кондоминиуме. Я живу в правой башне, 26 этажей и около 80 метров в высоту. Мой план по увеличению пропускной способности состоит в том, чтобы протянуть провод к другому зданию. Но это должно быть убирающимся, чтобы удалить это, когда есть шторм с риском освещения. Будет тяжелая работа, но единственный способ спуститься на VLF
skip
73 де Луис
EA5DOM