форум Радиолюбительского ДВ портала > Технический раздел

Juma и другие передатчики/трансиверы промышленного производства

(1/4) > >>

rw3adb:
Что-то памятую, что вроде даже была у нас отдельная тема по такому вопросу, но что-то не нашел...

В РСГБ прокочило:

For owners of Juma 136 and 500 kHz transmitters:

I just found that there is a firmware upgrade that allows for the transmission of DFCW, JASON, WSQ2, OPERA, WSPR, FST4W, and JT9. This is in addition to the QRSS and CW modes already available on JUMA TXs. The firmware was written by Patrick F4GCB. The firmware was posted on the JUMA board:
http://www.board.jumaradio.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=415

I haven't tried it yet, so don't blame me if it 'bricks' your JUMA !
It may be incentive enough for me to fix my LF/MF antennas and give it whirl!

73 Warren K2ORS

У нас, конечно не многие при нонешних делах на дворе будут готовы приобретать подобную технику, но иногда спрашивали, да и малоль - аудитория у нас несколько увеличилась в последние годы, потому, считаю, что такая тема будет полезна и в нее надо бы собрать все ссылки на то, что производится серийно для 136 КГц.

rw3adb:
Тема про японский промышленный передатчик:

http://136.su/index.php/topic,482.msg27018.html#msg27018

r2bas:
По-моему, покойный Сергей RV3APM с Джумы работал.

rw3adb:

--- Цитата: r2bas от 01 Июнь 2021, 12:18:27 ---По-моему, покойный Сергей RV3APM с Джумы работал.

--- Конец цитаты ---

Да, было такое. даже есть упоминания в "Сегодня..."
Я что-то помнил, что у нас вроде была тема по таким передатчикам, или только хотели завести?
Вообщем поискал минут 20 - не нашел.
Посему будет теперь тут.
А тема про японца Александр ЛДД сделал...
Но кажется уже они его не делают, ну и дороговато было и тогда.

rw3adb:
Точно помню, что мы составляли список трансиверов на форуме!

Не смог пока найти!

UPD - всё, нашел. причем даже яндекс не смог ее найти! дожили, елки-палки!

Трансиверы пригодные для приёма любительского ДВ

http://136.su/index.php/topic,465.msg25712.html#msg25712

В РСГБ опять дискуссия по сему вопросу и вот что сообщили:

Крис  2E0ILY спрашивал в RSGB за промышленные TRX что умеют передачу на 136 и 472 КГц:

Hi Chris.

Not the IC7300.    It's fine on 630m, it even produces 6-8W output, but it's fairly hopeless on 136k. - Possibly due to the internal noise generated which seems to peak around 330kHz.

I think Dave G3YXM did some reviews a few years ago. May be on a website somewhere.

As I recall some of the Yaesus have issues with stability. Not from the main oscillator, but from oscillators used in the I.F. chain  CIO etc.

HNY

David

================================

ELAD FDM-DUO  .

John
G0API

Flex 6400/6600.

HNY Albert PA0A

IC7100  Wide banded  100KHz >> 200 MHz Tx/RX  Reasonable  performance on 136 &477
Jan LA3EQ  uses one  for  136 , with  low power buffer, few  watts  out on 477

If the  intent is to  only  send  on 136  in Beacon mode, then one of the  Beacon keying kits
like the  U3  you  can feed external  lock etc , retain the  RX SDR ,  cost effective ?

Best of both  worlds ?

73-Graham
g0nbd
_._,_._,_

========================

Нейл тут пишет за ELAD:

Hi Roman, my FDM-DUO is locked to a double-oven Morion MV-89a which is isolated from vibration and in an insulated rack case. It is stable to within about 80 cycle slips over 24 hours at 10 MHz compared against two different GPSDOs, so rather better than 1 ppb long term. I use it more for low noise than stability. I have a Rubidium source that I use if I want slightly better medium-term stability without the phase jumps of a GPSDO, but the Morion and Rubidium both have lower phase noise than either of my spectrum analysers. It's hard to say how good the short term stability of the DUO plus Morion is, because the rate of change of phase between it and the Rubidium is almost constant, and I can't tell which is "right".  Both are rather better than the GPSDOs, as they are subject to frequent phase glitches over a period of a few minutes, although I assume that over 24 hours they are precise.

The MV89a usually settles at one cycle slip in about 15-30 minutes at 10MHz compared with GPS. The DUO uses a numerically-controlled oscillator, so the exact 1Hz frequency steps are not necessarily precise, they each have a small offset. Andy 'JNT did detailed investigations to determine the division ratio quantisation.

Measuring over a 24 hour period against GPS time, the DUO is usually within better than 1Hz when free running using its internal TCXO, but I leave it powered on all the time.  I have adjusted the clock offset very carefully to get it as close as possible to nominal at 10.000000 MHz so I can use it free-running if I need to.

From what I can see, the radio stays completely locked in phase with the external source, there is no change of phase change slip rate detectable over several hours if I compare the 10 MHz reference with a signal from the DUO.  I should really find a frequency where the NCO is precisely correct at a multiple or submultiple of 10 MHz and check the crossover point to make sure there is no slip.

If I measure the DUO when it is locked to the Morion, the rate of drift over a day usually settles at about 80 to 100 cycle slips at 10 MHz, so 864000000000 cycles +- 100 is better than 0.2 ppb.  That woukld be 15 microHertz at 2200m, but the rate of drift is very consistent, so over one hour, the uncertainty in frequency is probably rather better.

However, all of the tests were done at around 28.2 MHz as I use the DUOs mainly as microwave IFs, but I'll try a test at 136kHz to confirm whether the accuracy and drift are proportional to frequency.

--
Neil G4DBN

Ну и еще уважаемые весьма наши коллеги его тоже посоветовали.
Помню, с около года назад у них там была весьма бурная дискуссия по его применению на ДВ.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии